Karishma Tanna’s big moment with BIG B
· Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has witnessed the presence of the biggest stars from Bollywood. And, this week with Amitabh Bachchan as the guest of honour, all the contestants were seen living their ultimate fan moment
· In fact, contestant Karishma Tanna was seen telling Amitabh Bachchan how she was often addressed as Lady Bachchan because of her height. The actress further spoke about how she is a big fan of the superstar
· After knowing that she is a big fan of his, Big B said the famous ‘Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hain’ line for her
· Further, contestants Salman Yusuf Khan and Norah Fatehi also expressed their feelings towards the superstar and narrated tales of their fandom
· Clearly everyone was smitten by Amitabh Bachchan’s charm on the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa stage.