Tulsi Kumar’s recent single ‘Naam’ penned by Jaani, featuring Millind Gaba is already celebrating overwhelming viewership on YouTube in less than 3 days since its release.
The encouraging numbers stand testimony to the popularity of the song, not to mention the emotional music video about unconditional love.
While Tulsi has featured in a few music videos before, none were as story-based as ‘Naam’.
The versatile artist, who is conquering the independent music space, truly got under the skin of her character and underwent intensive prep for the music video also starring Millind Gaba and directed by Arvindr Khaira.
Talking about her first attempt at doing a full-fledged music video Tulsi Kumar says, “I’m very happy with the kind of response I’ve received for the video. Usually, I feature as a singer & I am out of the space, but now is a great time for independent music and it’s very important for an artist to be in the forefront to develop a greater connect with the audience. I did some rehearsals before we went on the shoot . I think emoting and expressing in the correct way is very important so I’ve just tried my best to work on that & I hope everyone who watches the video gives it all their love.” Adding that “I totally enjoyed the whole process, from recording & making this song to ideating on the video. We wanted a video that connects with audiences and touches base with our human side. ‘Naam’ is a sweet, emotional video that will leave you with a smile on your face.”
Bhushan Kumar’s Naam, is a song of unconditional love penned by Jaani with vocals by Tulsi Kumar and Millind Gaba. The single is out on T-Series’ YouTube channel.
Eros Now’s original series Flesh: Swara Bhaskar starrer promises electrifying drama!
Eros Now has been consistently impressing viewers worldwide with its array of fresh and innovative content. The platform has now surprised the audience by unveiling the motion poster of its much-awaited original series ‘Flesh’. The poster, dropped today, gives a perfect sneak peek into what’s in store for the viewers. While the motion poster gives a strong message on the heartwrenching topic of human trafficking, it features Mahima Makhwana blindfolded depicting a state of vulnerability. We see Swara Bhaskar and Akshay Oberoi in pivotal roles engaging in a fierce stare- off.
This one of a kind, eye-grabbing crime-thriller original series will shed light on the rising numbers of cases of human trafficking. Produced by Siddharth Anand, and directed by Danish Aslam, Flesh will tap your emotional sentiments. With the perfect combination of thrill and mystery, the poster looks one of the finest of this year.
Starring big screen faces like Swara Bhasker, Akshay Oberoi, Yudhister, Vidya Malvade and Mahima Makwana, Flesh will give the audience an eye-opening understanding of what goes on in the dark. The series will portray topics that are not only a concern in India but also globally.
Taking to the social media, Eros now has unveiled the motion poster of the original series Flesh:
Here are Six reasons one cannot miss Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl
In June, Netflix India announced a package of entertainment consisting of 17 films that are all set to premiere directly on the digital platform in the coming few months. Ever since the OTT platform has revealed these names, Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl has become the talk of the town.
Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions and Zee Studios’ film Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl is a biopic based on the Indian Air Force’s first woman pilot in combat, who played a crucial role in the 1999 Kargil War – Flight Lieutenant Gunjan Saxena. After the announcement of the movie last year, Janhvi’s fans are pretty much excited to watch her giving a tribute to the real combat warrior who has served the nation and has always empowered women. The film also stars biggies like Angad Bedi and Pankaj Tripathi that makes it more thrilling. Karan Johar has always shown interest in periodic dramas and pro-military films that highlight our history and the army respectively. He was credited earlier for producing films like The Ghazi Attack and Kesari under his production house Dharma Productions.
Here are the five reasons to watch this biopic on a woman who played an important role in Indian history.
1. Stellar Cast: The success of a film is majorly dependent on its cast, and in this case, the cast amazingly fits the characters. The audience will be able to enjoy the perfect fusion between the freshness of Janhvi Kapoor, the raw talent of Angad Bedi with the years of experience that Pankaj Tripathi holds. Pankaj Tripathi, who earlier played a negative character in Netflix’s Sacred Games is back but this time in the role of a loving and caring father.
2. An Inspiring Story: The film is based on true events from the life of IAF’s Flight Lieutenant Gunjan Saxena. Coming from an army family, Gunjan too dreamed to join the military. Her dream became true in 1994 when she cleared the Shastra Seema Bal exams. During the Kargil War in 1999, the responsibility of operation Vijay was given to Gunjan where she had to supply medicine and food to the army fighting ahead and to keep a watch on the Pakistani Army. She flew the Cheetah helicopter which was a symbol of hope for the Indian Army.
3. Enthralling Visuals: Even though the film is not completely a war movie but it will show a few historical glimpses of Indo-Pak border from 1999’s Kargil War. As the technology has outshined the Indian Cinema in the past few years, it is for sure that it would be a treat to our eyes to see Janhvi Kapoor flying a combat Cheetah helicopter above the line of control.
4. An Emotional Father-Daughter Bond: It is true that there is a woman behind every successful man, but it is also a fact that behind every successful woman there is a father who has supported her. Gunjan Saxena’s father was himself army personnel and he entirely supported Gunjan to achieve her goals. Being in the army for years he knew about the tension at the borders and yet sending his daughter to serve the nation on the frontline prove that he was lionhearted. While Gunjan is played by Jhanvi, Pankaj Tripathi plays the on-screen father and this bond will surely give you both tears and goosebumps.
5. Intriguing Background Music: One of the most important elements of the films based on military events are the background music or sound effects. The script consists of love, drama, patriotism, and war sequences; all these moods are totally different and demands a different form of music. The music directors of Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl have completely justified the script by providing a variety of music according to the scenes. The music when Janhvi is flying her helicopter between the mountains is absolutely intriguing.
6. Director Sharan Sharma: Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl will also mark Sharan Sharma’s directorial debut. With great script and story along with some big names like Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions, Zee Studios, and Netflix have made Sharan’s entry in the industry a memorable one. To make a film on a subject like this needs a brave heart. After watching the trailer, you can say that Sharan has flawlessly sailed the boat.
Helmed by Sharan Sharma, Gunjan Saxena will be releasing on August 12, 2020, ahead of Independence Day and we cannot wait to see Janhvi Kapoor in the character of this brave Indian Air Force pilot that made history.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui gets rave reviews for his performance in his newly released movie Raat Akeli Hai
The much-anticipated film ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ is finally made available for everyone to stream on an OTT platform. While it has been a few hours since the movie has premiered on an OTT platform, the magnificently talented actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been receiving an abundance of positive reviews for his performance as a cop (Jatil Yadav). Nawazuddin Siddiqui portrays the role of a quirky yet sincere cop who believes that he can find the truth’ by hook or by crook.
Reviews across platforms mention how Nawazuddin Siddique can fit into any role with ease and understands the weightage of character arcs. He gives an outstanding performance. The reviews summarise Jatil Yadav’s character as yet another memorable performance by Nawazuddin Siddique which will surely keep the audience glued to their screens.
Fans who are already loving his performance took to twitter and shared that the actor’s performance is superb and he is one of the finest actors in the entertainment industry; offering the world spectacular performances one after the other.
The spine thrilling tale revolves around a newly married landlord who gets murdered. With a misfit cop’s investigation which further gets complicated by the victim’s secretive family and his own conflicted heart, the slow burn thriller ensures to keep you glued to the screens. The movie ensembles super-talented star cast – Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Shweta Tripathi Sharma, Abhijeet, and Tigmanshu Dhulia amongst others.
CIIE welcomes more consumer goods companies
The Swiss watch manufacturer Hublot, Official Timekeeper of the Premier League, announces a limited-edition version of the Big Bang e connected watch
ARMMAN scales its AI efforts to improve maternal and child health in India, with support from Google.org
After Emraan Hashmi, Ankit Tiwari Proposes to Sonal Chauhan!
Fatima Sana Shaikh sermonizes at an acclaimed college festival, reliving Dangal Days.
Pooja Hegde on the March Cover of Maxim India!
News Wire2 months ago
Oye! Rickshaw drives 10X Growth in Active Users with MoEngage
News Wire1 month ago
Media Briefing: State And Trends In Adaptation Report And Climate Adaptation Summit 2021
News Wire2 months ago
The 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI) to highlight autism spectrum disorder (ASD) by premiering Shred’s brilliant ‘In Our World’ non-fiction film on 18th January 2021
News Wire2 months ago
TLScontact closes 2020 on a high with inclusion on $3.3 Billion USD U.S. State Department contract vehicle
News Wire2 months ago
FII Institute Unveils the 4th Edition of the Future Investment Initiative held under the theme of “The Neo-Renaissance” – A multi-hub conference on the rebirth of the global economy
News Wire2 months ago
China Matters tells the story of Ms. Pan and her Mountaintop Guesthouse
News Wire2 months ago
Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai bring in 2021 with a spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration
News Wire3 weeks ago
Godrej L’Affaire goes digital for its fifth edition, all set to kick-start the most-awaited lifestyle celebration from mid-February, 2021